This is the attendee's rare chance to meet up close with the Guests of Honor. You'll be able to ask Guests questions in a more personal environment while enjoying a buffet style meal being provided by the hotel. Not only can you ask your favorite Guest of Honor questions about his/her work, but possibly get an autograph from them "after" everyone has eaten. This is a must not miss event that you can get in only by purchasing a special invitation!
Your reservation to this event guarantees you will meet some, if not all of our Guests of Honor. Know that Sakura-Con does not guarantee every guest will come to the event. We've had anything from illness to flight cancellations prevent guests from coming last minute. There will be NO refunds at the door if this happens, as there is no way anyone can control for it.
Invitations are EXTREMELY limited, so get them early on to ensure your obtaining entry. There may be an extremely limited number of remaining invitations available for purchase at the Merchandising Booth at the convention.
Most guests of honor attend the Guest Reception, but there are always a few exceptions. Most often, this is due to unavoidable scheduling conflicts.
Where: Sheraton Seattle in the Cirrus Ballroom When: Friday, March 29, 2013 What Time: 6:00PM
Cost: $50 per person
- Local artisan cured fennel salumi salad, parmesan cheese, tomatoes, ciabatta croutons, garlic caper pepper vinaigrette
- Vancouver island Dungeness crab salad, coriander yuzu citrus drizzle
- Apple fennel salad, herb goat cheese
- Locally Baked Artisan Breads, Sweet Cream Butter
- Mushroom grilled filet of beef, port wine reduction
- Vegetarian lasagna
- Roasted chicken breast, artichoke tomato tapenade, natural jus
- Yukon gold whipped potatoes
- Market vegetables
- Espresso hazelnut cake, Vanilla bean cheesecake, and Dark chocolate caramel parfait, banana mousse
- Freshly brewed Starbucks regular and decaf coffee, Specialty Tazo tea, iced tea
Forms of payment accepted: PayPal only
After payment has been received, you will be emailed with extra details concerning the Guest Reception.
The Reservation Form is available here.
37 days, 7 hours, 19 minutes, 37 seconds until the Party Starts!
Disclaimer | All content copyright ANCEA/Sakura-Con unless otherwise noted.