This is the attendee's rare chance to meet up close with the Guests of Honor. You'll be able to ask Guests questions in a more personal environment while enjoying a buffet style meal being provided by the hotel. Not only can you ask your favorite Guest of Honor questions about his/her work, but possibly get an autograph from them "after" everyone has eaten. This is a must not miss event that you can get in only by purchasing a special invitation!
Your reservation to this event guarantees you will meet some, if not all of our Guests of Honor. Know that Sakura-Con does not guarantee every guest will come to the event. We've had anything from illness to flight cancellations prevent guests from coming last minute. There will be NO refunds at the door if this happens, as there is no way anyone can control for it.
Invitations are EXTREMELY limited, so get them early on to ensure your obtaining entry. There may be an extremely limited number of remaining invitations available for purchase at the Merchandising Booth at the convention.
Most guests of honor attend the Guest Reception, but there are always a few exceptions. Most often, this is due to unavoidable scheduling conflicts.
2018 Reception Details
|Where:||Cirrus Ballroom at the Sheraton Seattle|
|When:||Friday, March 30, 2018|
|Cost:||$50 per person|
- Organic Lettuce, Berries, Nuts, Champagne Vinaigrette
- Bruschetta Bar: Vine Ripened Tomato And Basil, Olive Tapenade, Red Pepper Cannellini, Artisan Breads, Herb Focaccia
- Grilled Skirt Steak, Northwest Craft Beer Caramelized Onions & Natural Beef Jus
- Cider Roasted Chicken Breast, Cardamom Baked Apples
- Seared Cod Vera Cruz, Chilies, Tomatoes, Capers, Olives, Garlic, Lemon, Fresh Herbs
- Market Vegetable Napolean **Vegan**
- Chervil Glazed Organic Root Vegetables, Garlic Potato Leek Gratin, Nutmeg Cream
- Creamy Dense Traditional Smooth New York Style Cheesecake
- Cannoli & Tiramisu
- Chocolate Mousse On Praline Wafer Crust
- All Dinner Tables Are Enjoyed With Locally Baked Giuseppe Bread & Rosemary Rolls, Sweet Cream Butter & Pink Himalayan Salt, Freshly Brewed Starbucks Regular Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee, Tazo Teas & Iced Tea
Forms of payment accepted: PayPal only
After payment has been received, you will be emailed with extra details concerning the Guest Reception.
The Reservation Form is available here.